music that reminds you of TLD!

Believe me or don't, sonny, I found da Survivor on their last day. Put up a good fight, bloody ol' badass, I tell ya. Wolves torn'em up good. Hell and Highwaters, I saw more bones than you've got hairs on yer head. The snow around the Survivor was a deep cri...crimisu.... red, I s'pose. I's around fifteen dat time. Kid myself, ya know. Wasn't prepped for dis.

Died in my arms, me tryin'a patchin' up his wounds. Was like tryin'a patchin' up a dam of blood, ya know. Sorry, sonny. Didn't kno' you were that sensitive, buddy.

I still 'emember 'is last words tho:

No... no mercy.... to.... to wolves

Aight, kiddos, storytime's over. Back to ye to bed, no matter what timezone ye're in. Not that it matters anymore since it's not just our sun bein' loony 'nymore.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Tbone555 said:

has this been put up here yet? i haven't had the time to keep up with every post on this thread recently. this song is the long dark incarnate

I think I posted it a few pages ago, but given the sheer volume of this thread (which is awesome) it's not exactly a sin to repost stuff :D also, good songs deserve more attention!

Here's more of the demigods of TLD-music:

Although none of the songs reminds of tld, tld often times reminds me of "Paperdoll" by Kittie (who has thought, a canadian band :))

Whenever i fail to start a fire that song comes to my mind:

"I look at her and her paperdress, i wonder why she won't burn."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived