music that reminds you of TLD!

I'm curious. are there any specific songs out there that just remind you of this game? this is mine: 

Not Gonna Die, by Skillet. while i was listening to this, i had major flashbacks to all my near-death survival moments in this game
then i immediately had to start playing :P

if you have a song or multiple songs that make you think about this game, post them here. i look forward to listening to them :)

(we need a music section in the misc topics..)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Tbone555 said:

oh lord. if this entire song played every time i died, i'd sit there and listen to the entire thing every single time :o

amazing music!

Make death fun, like in Dead Space ;)

I just figured I know way too many songs that fit the TLD theme. Any psychologists here ready to analyze me?

AMAZING music, wastelander! im gonna have to start listening to some of these artists! :)

as for the guitar idea, i LOVE this idea. i can just hear Will Mackenzie's voice singing those lyrics by a campfire at night with a splintered dark wood acoustic in hand! :P

the valley is rather pleasant for me, myself, once i get my footing. i have more of a living off the land style in this game, so its perfect for me :P

man, keep posting anything you can think of! love your taste in music, you listen to that good stuff :D

You brandish a torch, defiantly staring at the wolf.
"You wanna start this?" you shout angrily, not giving up your place on the top of the food chain without a fight.
The wolf charges...

....and you emerge victorious, once again proving that Homo Sapiens is on the top for a reason.

absolutely loved the sound of digging my grave, and another life to lose. the fine art of poisoning sounds like it belongs in bioshock or fran bow :D

im gonna go on youtube and put all of these into a playlist, to listen to while playing tld! :) thank you for such a great selection of music :D i think music needs to be a bigger thing here on the forums. its something everyone can connect to eachother with :) and im trying to think of something else i can add to the this, but not a whole lot of music has reminded me of this game, really :P

Sums up Mackenzie and his love pretty well. I ensure you, once the story mode rolls out I'll gather my fellow LARPers, have someone with more guitar proficiency than me (haven't played in 10 years, unfortunately. Gotta pick that up again...) play this song and hug some people while we're all huddled around a campfire.

Archived