A Very Simple Control Change with a Large Impact

Wasteland Watcher

Hinterland,
Can you please add an optional "auto-move" button control so we don't have to hold down the button to walk straight ahead?

In the 546 hours I've played since I first got TLD in December, that's a control I always am thinking I wish was available. 
Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

On May 7, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Dirmagnos said:

I use OHK to emulate pressed key. Ever since Shadow of Mordor find it  to extremely useful.

I've never heard of "OHK." I should look into it. 

In the years and years of gaming I've been doing I'm finding more more games come with an "auto move" function so I think I've become a little bit spoiled by it :P

On 5/6/2016 at 0:14 PM, Wasteland Watcher said:

Hinterland,
Can you please add an optional "auto-move" button control so we don't have to hold down the button to walk straight ahead?

In the 546 hours I've played since I first got TLD in December, that's a control I always am thinking I wish was available. 
Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

+1

here's my current solution...20160513_181424.thumb.jpeg.c00963518a7c0

works really well when walking in a long straight line, over encumbered, against the wind...  provided you don't run into :insanity_fluffy:

I've used loose change taped together into a stack to hold down that key.

Unfortunately I spent that loose change some time ago and have no pictures of it . . .

Besides, it wouldn't work too well on the laptop, since, well, it's in my lap and moving around too much to stay put . . .

1 hour ago, hauteecolerider said:

I've used loose change taped together into a stack to hold down that key.

Unfortunately I spent that loose change some time ago and have no pictures of it . . .

Besides, it wouldn't work too well on the laptop, since, well, it's in my lap and moving around too much to stay put . . .

Stories like this underscore the need for 'automove' to be implemented!

Thanks for sharing :)

Archived