really bad fps.

CrystalFuckingWeed

Seems like the file you linked to above is missing.

Can you tell what the specs are, include operating system and video card? Also what are your in-game video settings? If you are steaming or recording also let us know what service or software you are using.

Thanks

I am also getting really bad fps on the same tier of card.

I've got a AMD Radeon HD 7990 Series card.

I tried adjusting the graphics settings, but turning it down from Ultra to Low made little to no difference.

My card is a Crossfire card so I disabled Crossfire to see if that made a difference but it didn't unfortunately. I also have the latest video drivers which the stickied topic said to make sure were up to date.

Nothing I've done so far has fixed the issue.

Try dropping the game down to Medium or High in the Display Settings.

Whats the big thing about frame rates ?? Is it the mine is bigger than yours ?? What and I'm serious and I'm not a massive Gamer and play on a 21" 2.9 i7 Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB Graphics Card. Ive been running 40-50fps and even when its 30 odd, it still plays the same, and looks the same, with shadows, and the sleet blowing . . . So why the hoopla about fps ?? Thanks

i was running fraps to check fps, but i did not record. So that is not the issue, and i've been playing on 40 fps and 30 with the lowest setting on 90 fov 1920x1080. inside i recieve PERFERCT fps with ALLOT of fps drops at ANY graphics setting, i run around 200 fps, to 60 in there. that's what Fraps says atlease, there is mouse lagg and lag spikes.

• 3 months later...

Using the new steam built in fps counter, i'm getting 60fps indoors, and between 30-50fps outdoor. System specs:

Intel i5 3570k

MSI GTX970

8gb ram

Win7 x64

I keep my system running free from background processes as much as possible, not streaming or recording anything, so it surprises me to see it struggling to keep 60fps outdoors, unless there's things happening in the background I'm just not aware of. Have the devs ever commented on engine tuning or game optmizing?

Archived