Different corpses

azeritto

Maybe it sounds feministic or anything else... but iam always wondered why in TLD only young-middle age male corpses? I mean this game clearly made about women players in mind since we've got male or female to choose for play... but where the women corpses? It is because of problems with morality or age requirements for playing this game?

The current corpses model is a placeholder. Have a close look at the corpses: They're all exactly the same (bearded) guy. I bet they'll be replaced with different corpses (both male and female) later on once the devs have finished NPC models.:winky:

1 hour ago, Scyzara said:

The current corpses model is a placeholder. Have a close look at the corpses: They're all exactly the same (bearded) guy. I bet they'll be replaced with different corpses (both male and female) later on once the devs have finished NPC models.:winky:

Makes sense. My teacher of database theory always said that you need one day to start big project, just use placeholders.

On 3.5.2016 at 9:19 PM, Scyzara said:

nice!

Maybe it sounds feministic or anything else... but iam always wondered why in TLD only young-middle age male corpses?

Because Immortan Joe and his warboys hauled off all the women after the event and took them to his dairy factory. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Hipsters can't handle the cold. Say what you like about apocalypses, but at they might just be good for one thing.

I think we can all agree they started killing each other off in a frenzy when their latté's and whisker wax was no longer readily available... The survivors died from withdrawal symptoms.

Archived