first aid

junglegreen

The first aid screen has been included into the radial menu.

Press spacebar to open said menu, first aid is symbolized by the cross. If you got an affliction, the cross will become interactable and you can see (and apply) whatever remedy your character needs. :winky:

screen_b33b292f-b882-4070-a7f8-7da6edfacd01.jpg

screen_cc4ade38-0f0c-4521-91e2-cdb2256f0416.jpg

19 hours ago, Scyzara said:

The first aid screen has been included into the radial menu.

Press spacebar to open said menu, first aid is symbolized by the cross. If you got an affliction, the cross will become interactable and you can see (and apply) whatever remedy your character needs. :winky:

screen_b33b292f-b882-4070-a7f8-7da6edfacd01.jpg

screen_cc4ade38-0f0c-4521-91e2-cdb2256f0416.jpg

I have used the space bar then moved cursor to the highlighted red cross but it has no effect    what  next   please.     I  only have a sprained ankle,  does this make a difference

thanks  for  the  help  so  far.

8 minutes ago, junglegreen said:

I have used the space bar then moved cursor to the highlighted red cross but it has no effect    what  next   please.     I  only have a sprained ankle,  does this make a difference

thanks  for  the  help  so  far.

Can't you click on the red cross with one of your mouse buttons? (I don't remember atm whether it's the left or the right mouse button, but one of these should work).

And no, it shouldn't make a difference which ailment exactly you have. The cross should always be clickable when it's red.

So if you can't click on the red cross, this definitely sounds like a bug. Please let me know and I'll move this thread to the bug forums if necessary.

Archived