Can't get my key (backer)

trainchaser

Hey guys, I've backed the game for 40$ but I can't get my Steam key(s) now. When I click the link on your website I get redirected to humblebundle.com and the keys I receive after entering my e-mail are from a different bundle. I'd appreciate if you could check it out. My e-mail is the same as the one I used to register here. Thanks for your help!

Hinterland is sending emails to all Humble users with instructions now

I followed the instructions and I'm getting message "This key page has been claimed by another user." on Humble Bundle - is it that I'm trying to access the key too early, or just my key got broken for some reason (I never even attempted to claim it) ? Who should I contact for support on that - you guys, or Humble Bundle?

I am similar problems with obtaining my key. I just purchase my copy through Hinterland (and Humble) and I have not yet received an e-mail with any details. I double checked my e-mail address and I am sure I typed it in correctly.

I received my key for Tropico 3 instantly, but I still haven't received the verification code to authorise my new browser, so it might be a Humble Store issue?

EDIT: Everything seems to be sorted now, I used Humble's 'key resender' service and ended up receiving the key for The Long Dark.

Few things guys:

• Check your spambox
  • Make sure that domains humblebundle.com and hinterlandgames.com are on a whitelisted.
  • Make sure you are checking correct mailbox (if you have more than one)
  • Go to https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender and try typing in e-mail you used when making a pledge - it'll resend you all the links to your humblebundle products registered on that mail - last one should be The Long Dark

I also haven't yet gotten a key. I've followed the instructions, and humble's key resender sends my keys which do not include 'The Long Dark' (but do include other KS backed projects) -- I've had humble send my keys 5 different times throughout today and still no key for 'The Long Dark'. I backed through KS at the $25 tier using the same email I registered here on the forums. What options do I have?

No email as well... Humble Bundle resender sends me keys from another Bundle. I backed the game via KS and didn't receive any messages with the key.

Your key and instructions were sent a month ago with the beta backer keys. Recheck you googlemail.com email account (including spam folder) -- it should be there.

It would seem people with 25$ survivor's editions are having trouble receiving their purchase (including me).

I believe there is something wrong with humblebundles side. I have purchased this item and received URL to

the product, which i claimed. However resend function from humble keeps sending me cd-keys of purchases

i made before and after "the long dark".

Support within humblebundle is frankly starting majorly annoy me, once they gave me instructions to use their

"Resend tool", which i used a dozen times before and when i specifically mentioned this function isn't helping or working.

EDIT : Humble support had it sorted out for me, recommend contacting the support on humblebundle if your activation URL is not working as it should and resend tool isn't sending the claimed cd-key to your email account. Id recommend specifically mention if resend tool isn't working to potentially save sometime with customer service (if lucky).

At least the game was worth the wait

Archived