Journal Entries From Completed Bear Challenge

TheRealNFK

So I was keeping entries in my journal during my recently completed challenge The Hunted, Part One. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I access that journal now that the challenge is done (reached Trapper's Cabin)? The "journals" menu selection is grayed out.

On 2016-04-23 at 6:00 PM, TheRealNFK said:

So I was keeping entries in my journal during my recently completed challenge The Hunted, Part One. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I access that journal now that the challenge is done (reached Trapper's Cabin)? The "journals" menu selection is grayed out.

Huh, I don't know. Be nice to be able to do this. I was keeping a Journal of my "Hopeless Rescue" Challenge as well that I don't know how to get :)

I'm not sure if it's possible to access these journals any more. In standart sandbox games, you need to choose the "save journal" option upon death if you want your journal to be saved and accessible via the main menu. As the challenge mode success and failure screens don't include such save buttons (yet), the journals are probably lost. But I don't know for sure either.

However, I'm impressed you found enough time to write journal entries during the challenges. I for one am usually not in the right mood for that unless I'm playing a rather relaxed and uneventful sandbox game.^^

Archived