Alpha and Beta access

JetroKoro

Im in for the Beta, but wish now i could up my "Pledge" to get into the Alpha :(

Im currently in a Beta with PixelPress that i backed on KS too, as it took me back to my days of drawing my own games, and now with OCR, i can draw levels on gridded paper and then the OCR in PixelPress takes over, a little editing and i now have a working Mario style game. I love it.

PixelPress ~ KickStarter "Successfully Funded and you can still join in the fun by Pre-ordering yours now Project PixelPress

Guest Alan Lawrance

From the Kickstarter, there are 1545 backers with Beta access, and 442 backers with Alpha access.

So far there are an additional 278 backers from PayPal, with 64 having Beta access and 20 with Alpha access.

Combined:

1609 with Beta access

506 with Alpha access

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Waiting Waiting !! I even went out and bought myself a iMac, so I had a BIGGER screen for the experience. I did have my MBP all ready and set to play on my 50" 3D HDTV and I'm still going to try it in 3D as it has 2D-3D conversion on the fly.

Now who needs Oculus hen I have one in my Living Room already :)

So @Raph Hurry up already and get that Alpha out to us :P

• Hinterland
Waiting Waiting !! I even went out and bought myself a iMac, so I had a BIGGER screen for the experience. I did have my MBP all ready and set to play on my 50" 3D HDTV and I'm still going to try it in 3D as it has 2D-3D conversion on the fly.

Now who needs Oculus hen I have one in my Living Room already :)

So @Raph Hurry up already and get that Alpha out to us :P

Man, the game is going to look SO GOOD on that setup.

• Hinterland
I am in Beta. But, I'm sure if an Alpha backer-upgrade were to appear, I would jump on it!

As Bill mentions, you can already back and get both the Alpha and Beta together. If you want to upgrade from your current tier, just send us an email so we can get your info and you'll make a PayPal payment of the difference. It's a bit clunky but it works, at least until we get a better system in place.

Just email us at: info@hinterlandgames.com and we'll get you sorted out.

Archived