Navigation?

RighteousFury

off topic, but i feel sorry for people who live in big cities. no offense, of course, i mean that in the best possible way :P i really wouldnt be able to do that, myself. sure, living out in the country you have to do a LOT more work just to make sure that your house dont fall in on you and that you arent eaten alive by local vegetation. but i've always felt safe out here, have always had peace and quiet, and can do whatever i want on my own property without being bothered about it. and yes, not to mention the stars. could spend hours outside every night looking at them. i went up to memphis, TN one time. being here for my entire life, man i cant see how they can stand living there!

2 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

off topic, but i feel sorry for people who live in big cities. no offense, of course, i mean that in the best possible way :P i really wouldnt be able to do that, myself. sure, living out in the country you have to do a LOT more work just to make sure that your house dont fall in on you and that you arent eaten alive by local vegetation. but i've always felt safe out here, have always had peace and quiet, and can do whatever i want on my own property without being bothered about it. and yes, not to mention the stars. could spend hours outside every night looking at them. i went up to memphis, TN one time. being here for my entire life, man i cant see how they can stand living there!

I feel you. I went from rural Canada to living and working in one of our largest cities. It's a bit of a culture shock :)

26 minutes ago, cekivi said:

I feel you. I went from rural Canada to living and working in one of our largest cities. It's a bit of a culture shock :)

i bet. i really could not imagine having to live in a big city, and i hope i never have to, honestly. i want to move to montana one day, most beautiful state there is here in the US. I'd love to just be out there living off the land. i've never been a big fan of "civilization" :P

1 hour ago, RighteousFury said:

As a "City Slicker" myself, I beg to differ. I quite like my ridiculously fast internet and readily available electrical components. I like the wilderness a lot, though I don't think a forum dwelling nerd would last all that long in the American wilderness.

To each their own. Although doing completely without internet would be annoying even in my hometown we have DSL and 4G networks :)

I would rather get eaten by a bear then have to use a proprietary DNS server. Or use steal wire as solder, oh god, THE HUMANITY!

Yes, I do know I have a higher chance of getting hit in the head and dying by a falling coconut than a bear eating me for sustenance.

Archived