greetings from Mississippi, USA

Tbone555

i've been a member and frequent user of the forums since october of last year, and have been playing the game since september, but i've realized that no one here really knows me, i've never introduced myself. so, my name's trey stanford, I'm 16 (17 this april) and I'm from mississippi. god awful weather down here, the winters are short and warm and the summers are so hot that the weather channels have to issue heatstroke warnings some days which really sucks when you have to do hours of landscaping every day to maintain your property. i consider myself a writer, among other things. i've loved writing since 3rd grade (though I'm homeschooled now) and intend on going to college to major in writing. i've also dabbled in music, though most of my free time is spent gaming, playing the long dark in particular :P, and target practicing on the rare occasion that we can afford the rounds to spend. i'd consider myself a normal person, but i've always felt disconnected from the rest of my generation. i've never been interested in the same type of things everyone else my age is and have never had many friends, but i've just always tried to be a good person to everyone around me, and i'd say i've had a good life so far. I'm not sure if i'd call myself a prepper, but i am expecting an economical collapse in my lifetime and my father and i do everything we can to prepare for such a disaster.

thats basically all there is to know about me, and i'd like to say how thankful i am to be a part of such a great community, i've always felt very welcome here and have made many friends, and i thank all of y'all for that :)

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to formally introduce yourself. I've definitely seen you around, but didn't know you were a southerner like me. I was born and raised in North Carolina, so I definitely understand the summertime struggles. The weather up here in Canada is much more to my liking!

6 hours ago, Bethany Williams said:

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to formally introduce yourself. I've definitely seen you around, but didn't know you were a southerner like me. I was born and raised in North Carolina, so I definitely understand the summertime struggles. The weather up here in Canada is much more to my liking!

i have always wanted to take a trip to canada. my oldest brother has been up there with my dad, and brought back stories of how amazing it is. always been jealous of him for that :P

but thanks for taking the time to read, everyone. :)

Archived