#132 | Inventory weight goes up and down (v.105)

TarjaS

Ive dropped into the Lake Cabins 3 times and can't reproduce this . . . . If anyone else gets the chance, please report back here.

Things like this, it would be really helpful if you could or attach your output_log.txt if you haven't started a new game. This way the Devs can really pinpoint the problem instead of wandering aimlessly . . . So if you have not started a new game please attach that as well as your Survival log

output_log.txt from:

C:\TheDirectoryYouInstalledSteamTo\steamapps\common\TheLongDark\tld_Data\output_log.txt

Survival Experience log from:

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\Hinterland\The Long Dark

This will help immensely . . . . Thanks

I am seeing this too in the latest version. If I stack inventory almost to max I will suddenly be "overburdened" and then suddenly back to normal. So something is not right.

Or maybe the devs decided to simulate clothes being heavier in wet snowy weather or something :)

I am seeing this too in the latest version. If I stack inventory almost to max I will suddenly be "overburdened" and then suddenly back to normal. So something is not right.

Or maybe the devs decided to simulate clothes being heavier in wet snowy weather or something :)

Do you have output_log.txt to add to the picture ?? We can only get something off them, as long as you haven't started another game since the issue. See 2nd post to where they are, unless you are on a Mac then look in

~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Cheers

Guest Alan Lawrance

Problem found (and will be fixed in v.106). Issue occurs if you have a Jerry Can in your inventory. After each scene transition (or save/load) the amount of kerosene in the Jerry Can is randomized. Yikes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived