Challlenge: longest rifle shot and hit

SteveP

On 8/13/2017 at 1:07 PM, cekivi said:

I'm still hoping for a Long Dark "hunting mod" one of these days. Although modelling bullet drop would be such a huge pain O.o

You just reminded me of the Canadian sniper who recently made that 2 mile shot, trying to model that would be insane, there isn't a scope with enough mil dots to to account for the distance while keeping the target visible, there is speculation that they had some kind of custom scope mounts and other equipment to be able to even make that shot.

On 8/13/2017 at 11:07 PM, cekivi said:

I'm still hoping for a Long Dark "hunting mod" one of these days. Although modelling bullet drop would be such a huge pain O.o

Having had a few too many wolf pack encounters in stalker, I'm hoping there will be a mod where the game begins with counter-strike's buy screen.

I. Would. Get. Even.

3 hours ago, kurja said:

Having had a few too many wolf pack encounters in stalker, I'm hoping there will be a mod where the game begins with counter-strike's buy screen.

I. Would. Get. Even.

Probably not a mod I'd use but it that's the beauty of modding: everyone can customize the game to get the one they want. 

Archived