Travel Log Day 1 - 20

Be_Lu

Crashed on Western access of mystery lake - went to the fishing cabins. Found a lot of loot in the fishing huts. Went to the Office. Stayed in the office till day 5. Went to derailment found a rifle, and hunting knife. Continued on to the Dam. I've hunkered down in the Dam and have made it sort of a home. I've killed multiple wolves and their kills. I am stocked up for now, until my bullets run out. My concerns right now is where are the maple branches, and I need to find more matches! Recently made a move into Coastal Highway and spent 2 days out there getting loot and more clothes. No matches :/ Will move onto Quonset Gas Station tonight.

Made it to Quonset - Killed 4 Wolves down to 5 bullets. Killed 1 bear. I am so set on food but I am running so low on ammunition. I am currently at 2 bullets and now I am on my way to PV because I need to find a Maple sapling for a bow! Logged out at the house underneath the Abandoned look out.

Found like 100 matches and 1 fire striker. 2 hacksaw 2 hatchet 1 knife. Overall it was a good run through CH and I still haven't looted everything. My little Gas Station store looks so cool! I unloaded all my sodas and made water bottles to put into fridges! lol

Archived