new and confused

lilgrandad

firstly I love this game and have waited a while to get it, decided to get xbox one version instead of pc: but had good save going 23 days in along came the update and no more save! (not a happy bunny) also have watched four you tube videos and studied two maps still can't find any bunkers because there are none; I do appreciate this is early access/alpha and will have problems, very little will remain the same as it is constantly being changed/upgraded etc...but help long dark veterans...are there bunkers on xbox one version? and does every update wipe saves etc..I thank you for any replies, I do love this game and want to enjoy it fully.x

Hello!

The save issue with the updates on XBox One is one we're aware of. Unfortunately, it seems to be linked to the fact that the XBox One heavily utilizes cloud saving, but we are working to see what we can do to prevent saves from being lost in the future. We do our best to ensure compatibility for old saves with new updates, so this is definitely frustrating for us as well. Sorry you experienced that.

As for bunkers, they are definitely on the XBox version. They can only be found in Pleasant Valley and Mystery Lake, and do not spawn in the same location every game, but they definitely exist. In fact, the XBox and Steam versions of the game are identical!

Also, I'm going to move your post out of the "Off Topic" section and into the "How to Play" area. I'm sure there are other players that would love to give you some tips and suggestions, or hints/directions to help you locate bunkers, and I'm afraid your post won't get the proper attention in the off-topic forum =)

Glad you're enjoying the game otherwise! Welcome to the forums!

thank you for your prompt reply, please don't think it was a moan; just concern, mainly that I had done something wrong, I will look in the other section always welcome help and love to share views/chat with other like minded gamers, as I said I waited a while to buy this game ; it was one of the best moves I have made.x

Archived