3 questions about the game - help please

SpaceBallsJim

hi, well first thing that puzzles me is, i found a bunker in mystery lake, so now other maps like coastal highway, pleasant valley and new map, will bunker/s spawn there too 1 per map or i only get 1 bunker per single sanbox game?

question 2 is about two achivements on steam, survive 3 cons. nights outside, does that mean im forbidden to enter any kind of shelter even if its not a house, like cave or fishing huts too? i cannot enter them 3 full days and 3 full nights, if i understood correct what i had to do? cuz i tried this 2 times and failed both times, was sleeping in fish hut, i guess thats not allowed too? other achivement i failed idk why, im really confused i tried living of land achivment where u have to live of only harvested calories of land for 25 full days, i was eating cooked fish wolf and deer meat for 35 days in a row and only drank melted snow and then boiled water after that, and did not get achievement, so help?

Two bunkers, one each, ML and PV.

I had to have my sleeping bag on the ground before twilight for the night out to count. Also, back part of an open barn did not count, but the front part did. Achievement did not display in-game, but did register with Steam and was visible on exit.

Only items harvested by you. Not eating found meat. Keep at it. Eventually it will come. Then you can look through your log and try to guess what the bad item was. Enjoy.

To #2: I just gathered tons of wood (that was when you could just forrage for wood, and didn't actually have to gather individual wood pieces) and kept a fire burning in a rather wind protected place all nights. It was fine to go inside, you just had to be outside at night (between 8:45PM and ... forgot the morning-time, but the exact clock is removed now anyways)... between the times your character says "Hmm... I need to find shelter" and "Looks like we've survived another night."

For what it's worth I also tried for the 3 consecutive nights outside twice & failed to get the achievement as well.

I found a location behind the camp office the 1st time, kept a fire burning at night, kept my sleeping bag on the ground for the entire 3 days without picking it up & only entered the camp office once during the afternoon to grab more deer steaks & some firewood & was back outside within minutes.

The second time I found a place in the middle of nowhere, again never picked my sleeping bag up for the entirety of the 3 days & nights & this time never entered a structure once. (thinking that was the problem the 1st time) And still no achievement.

I decided then to just let it go for now. Achievements are a fun bonus to amazing game play, so I figure with my nomadic lifestyle I'll probably get it some time without even trying :)

Just thought I'd let you know you weren't the only one having a problem with that particular achievement. A glitch or bug maybe? Or maybe we're still doing something wrong. Anyway, good luck!

Archived