Apporoximate avg of how many wolves you kill with 1 arrow?

thinair

Hey fellow TLD gamers,

just wondering how many wolves on average do you kill with one arrow.

I had a brand new arrow and so it happened that in desolation point right by the lonely light house one by one wolves came in, with 3 shots (2 insta kills and 1 had to fight just a little bit because arrow did quite some damage) my arrow went to 19%. Just wondering hows your all statistics.... wolves/per arrow just approximate average before it breaks down or goes to very low condition?

Thanks for sharing opinions :)

edit: had insta kill on a 4th one and arrow broke down.

screen_595_17_802_aa8107fd_eda1_4b52_9af3_d6.png

good question, lately for me, out of the last 5 wolf kills, 3 wolf kill resulted in a broken arrows, the other two were so badly damaged they were only good for one more shot. Only 1 instakill, which was me sneaking up on the wolf as it had just taken down a deer... that was a two for one hunter's special... and the other four being slow bleeders... Being able to harvest the arrow head and a feather or two helps, but now I am rapidly running out of materials for arrow shafts.

Between 22 and 28 % damage (EDIT: to the arrow) each wolf hit. So usually breaks on 4th hit, sometimes has 1 or 2 % left for 5th hit. 1% arrow seems as effective at hitting and doing damage as a 100% arrow.

Average 4 if you are marksman/tracker/eagle-eyed-scavenger. Less if not all shots are hits or you lose some.

Between 22 and 28 % damage each wolf hit. So usually breaks on 4th hit, sometimes has 1 or 2 % left for 5th hit. 1% arrow seems as effective at hitting and doing damage as a 100% arrow.

Average 4 if you are marksman/tracker/eagle-eyed-scavenger. Less if not all shots are hits or you lose some.

Thats great info right there, thanks :)

Archived