Question about multiple save feature

ChillPlayer

I am very excited that we finally can begin a new run without having to end a current one. As I understand it, you can have up to 5 games saved. My question is, what happens when I beginn a 6th run, which slot will be overwritten, do we get do chose it or will it be the oldest run? I'm not eager to test it out because my oldest save is my 336 Stalker run which I intend to continue at some point.

It'd be awesome if the game would let us chose which slot to overwrite. It would also be nice if we'd have the ability to delete a save manually, like from a failed run.

Can you do this in Xbox One? I was wanting to start a new character just in case my current one's save is damaged (getting that spinning wheel). If I start a new character, will I then be given a choice of games to load next time?

Yes, there are multiple saves on XBox One as well. If you choose to start a new game, you will be presented with an option for which slot you'd like to utilize. If they are all full, you will be given the opportunity to choose which you'd like to overwrite.

How would i go about loading a certain save? Do i have to manually place / remove saves from their folder?

Just select "Load" from the menu, and you'll be presented with all of your active runs. (Limited to five)

Archived