IamPetard - Gameplay Videos (spoilers)

• 2 weeks later...

IamPetard / Variety Gaming - Aug 5, 2014 - 12 Day Run (Part 1) - Forestry Lookout & Logging Camp

[bBvideo 560,340:1hxb4dvn]

[/bBvideo]

IamPetard / Variety Gaming - Aug 6, 2014 - 12 Day Run (Part 2) - Carter Hydro Dam & Camp Office

[bBvideo 560,340:1hxb4dvn]

[/bBvideo]

I didn't even expect to have my own thread created by someone else, I'm not used to nice things on the internet!

So to start.. I have decided to kickstart(pun intended) this channel with TLD and apparently its working pretty well. I'm quite surprised by the acceptance of the videos, I'm currently getting 1 subscriber per 130 views(for comparison Pewdie gets 1 sub per 400 views) so its going pretty well!

Let me know if you guys got any advice in terms of video creation or if the dev team wants me to do something special for them. Just don't request me to play naked, my sister dislikes that.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's Play The Long Dark Sandbox Alpha - Aug 21, 2014 - Part 1 - Starting at the Lookout again!

From YouTube: "In light of popular request and beta backers gaining access to the game, I have decided to do another commentated run of The Long Dark. This time I'm doing a segmented run with save points so I will probably be able to live a bit longer than before."

[bBvideo 560,340:sjj4260a]

[/bBvideo]

Archived