Hello ! Fellow Survivalists !

Let me first say Congrats and Thank You to Hinterland Team !!!

Location: Montreal, Canada Avid gamer that requires IQ challenge is now desperate to play this sandbox as I cannot watch anymore youtubers fail hehehe !!! I have paused all other games I play since over a week and watch you tubes that others post since.

You have finally brought us an original game which many of us are still anxiously waiting to try (September steam). I wish I had backed this earlier, even to pay more, to be able to play the sandbox version. Is there any way to play the sandbox while waiting for the steam release in September ???? I will not cry if there is no way to even pay for sandbox mode while waiting, and waiting.

** I am drewling and feeling very anxious to play this **

** Me wants, me needs TLD **

I thought I was a very patient person until now LOL !!!!

>>> Let the Fox hunt for meat please !!!!

Cheers,

Foxhound 8*D

Thank You Rob !!! By the way great job on the map you made. I would like to also thank the you tubers for putting up videos of their gameplay, especially Accurize2 who seems to be getting ahead. I wish I could see rob's 17 day video if there is one. I am curious to see if body's, deer carcasses and wolves or other cabins are further out from the beaten path.

Foxhound 8*D

You have finally brought us an original game which many of us are still anxiously waiting to try (September steam).

One thing you'll love (and something I think has been surprising a lot of the Alpha players) -- even the early sandbox mode has so much replay value. Even when you think you have the whole game figured out, it re-challenges you every single run.

Best part is -- the Hinterland Team still has a lot more that they'll be adding to take the challenges even further! :D

Awesome and thanks for your reply !

Surviving in such harsh environment is extremely hard. Every decisions and action/reaction creates a chance of a mistake. This is the challenge. Not making a mistake somewhere along the way is nearly impossible. I think the most important priorities would be deer hunting without bullets, keeping your clothes from reaching 0% and not using tools or packaged food unless in a 3+days of blizzard where you cannot safely see the deer or wolves. There are many other priorities to succeed but keeping the tough ones always in focus in the planning will be another great challenge. Always being aware of what is around you will be grueling hehehe !

I am also greatly looking forward to the story mode as I am sure it will spice up the game considerably !

Have a great day you all !!!!

Foxhound 8*)

Archived