FAN MADE ▬ The Long Dark ▬ Trailer

Well, just finished with the trailer and I am glad to tell it went as I excpeted, the lightning might be a bit dark so sorry about that, otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/PtXBtDGhtX0

Please post your thoughts about this video, it was honestly my first trailer and the other videos I've made.. Completely jokes :lol:

And yes, the video contains some material from outside-the game such as blood splattering, but I'd like to see this feature soon in the game (watch the whole video to the end to see what I mean)

Took only one and half week to make this, I was on vacation lmao... Nono seriously it would have taken just 2-3 days, easy stuff ;)

Keep up the good work! A couple tips:

1.Stick with in-game sounds and effects, its hard to find the right match.

2. Check your audio levels. The effects you added in where a bit louder than the ingame sounds and made them stand out more. (especially since I played the game)

3. If you have it available use a controller. You can get smoother pans and tilts.

4. If you can find one that fits try to mimic the font of the game title.

5. Also try to capture the essence of the game. I knew what you were showing because I play the game but for outsiders your trailer doesn't give enough of the core gameplay.

All in all good work, keep it up!

p.s. by your username im guessing you use fraps? if not what screen capture software are you using?

Keep up the good work! A couple tips:

1.Stick with in-game sounds and effects, its hard to find the right match.

2. Check your audio levels. The effects you added in where a bit louder than the ingame sounds and made them stand out more. (especially since I played the game)

3. If you have it available use a controller. You can get smoother pans and tilts.

4. If you can find one that fits try to mimic the font of the game title.

5. Also try to capture the essence of the game. I knew what you were showing because I play the game but for outsiders your trailer doesn't give enough of the core gameplay.

All in all good work, keep it up!

p.s. by your username im guessing you use fraps? if not what screen capture software are you using?

Thanks for the tips I will be sure to remember these next time! :)

And my name, which I for some odd reason use EVERYWHERE, if you google '' MultiFrapser '' there will be lots of things related of me, and well I guess its a copyright name since I am the only one to use it and I use it everywhere, I used Fraps before but started to use Bandicam after it got better, and since you also can't record the desktop with Fraps, I use bandicam instead. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived