Ignite torch using flint

exeexe

But like Scyzara, I very much doubt that that flint is actually in the game. Quite possibly Jeremy meant the firestriker when he said flint was in the game.

I don't think the flint shown in the menu option exists, but if it does, it must be in the bunkers I've never found. ;) I've searched every indoor and outdoor location, including corpses, cars, huts, caves, etc... and found every object there is, but no flint.

Erm, maybe at this point, given this thread and the other one, a studio representative can re-confirm it exits and give us a hint :?

I don't see the reason in having something that rare/well hidden; seemingly nobody ever found it and if that's the case, coupled with the fact that we're all doing fine without it, doesn't that make the item pointless?

You will not currently find this item in-game. I say "currently" because I have no idea for future plans regarding this particular item.

Jeremy says he's sorry for leading you on a bit of a wild goose chase. I think we both believed the item was actually available at the time!

Archived