In order to survive - RP gameplay with music

Hi all,

This is my first post and first time trying this game. I attempt to create a gameplay series in the future, but not a let's play with commentaries. More in-character, roleplay or artistic. The game lacked background music when I played it. Don't know if intentional or I have broken the game, but I added some royalty free tracks in the background and people seem to love it.

I was encouraged by Denyo to post this here in the forums.

Please have a look at the video here:

[bBvideo 560,340:9awj6tj2]

[/bBvideo]

Music was created by "Teknoaxe" and the tracks I used were "Buried Six Feet Under the Snow", "Edge of the Knife" and "Mischievous Forest Sprites"

I want to thank the developers for making a survival game that stand out from others. This is really a game that looks and feels better than most that are out there.

Hey,Miriql. :D I`m very glad you listen my advice.I hope more players will like this fan made art,also I expect you get some feedback about this from Hinterland itself.

Like I already said below comments on your channel...this audio add is suitable to the game perfectly.Maybe you even gave them some audio ideas for story mode final release. ;)

I look forward for your next art of TLD.Well done job!

And thank you Denyo for inviting Miriqi to our forums :) It is great to have you both here!

Ufff...you want to make me blushing,Ryan? ;) :oops:

I am just returning kindnes of you and wholle Hinterland team,you show to me and to wholle community.First of all I try help other players to come to show themselves in here,as this site is main communicative exchanging between Hinterland and player`s communitiy.In other hand,I try my best to help people to understand real aspect and meaning of this game,as well to start realise,what Hinterland team put into developing TLD.I am not authorised neither have any rights to give any official notices to other people,as for that here is Hinterland team to do that.I just simply share my thoughts and experience,I gathered with playing TLD and being active in this great community.That is all,I can do,as a player of game.

Note: Remember...what you will give,that you will get.As Hinterland team gives out kindness and care,you will get 10x times more of those in return. :)

A man from the Hinterland team replied to my post? I am so honored! Also quite sad that I heard about this game so late. Early access has been out so long and only last week it popped into my view.

This was the drive that I needed to make more videos. Expect them next month or so. I have plenty to produce :)

Archived