Screenshot for Screenshot Saturday

29 minutes ago, andspran said:

This is different, I don't remember seeing this hint on the wall in earlier versions.  Nice touch though, for those nights when the aurora is working. 

longdark360.jpg

It was there before in Wintermute and survival as well, but in predux Wintermute we could hear Will commenting about it.

Just started a new custom Interloper run with everything not already punishing set to be as hard as possible. After a week of barely surviving, this beautiful sunset in Coastal Highway greeted me after my first fishing session. Just in time because I am about to craft my weapons/arrowheads and become more hunter than hunted.

screen_37303cff-b59d-44eb-b855-af3dcfe3a1e0_hi.png

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Khan_Drichthyes said:

A bit late, but here's the 4DON Victory Party.  As you can see, Yorik let all that coffee go to his head.

You should tell Yorik to watch out. I've seen way too many people in this game drink 25 cups of coffee and then proceed to climb mountaineering ropes to infinity :D 

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: 

Finally it's in sight!

screen_f4ea061f-a599-41ad-8b64-85f5ac9fc6f5_hi.png

Ok, I definitely need to hurry. Easier said than done. I was overencumbered and you may notice the image is a bit tilted sidewards, I had a sprained ankle too. Returning from the spear quest.

screen_2bdd0592-a9b0-4490-9f73-5dc3e538081c_hi.png

Edited by Doc Feral
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, EliteBandit said:

One of my first ever experienced auroras. Safe to say that it was stunning.

53231331-E08B-48DB-8A23-B4920ED32927.png

That is gorgeous. I don't often see the majority of the rainbow spectrum represented.

I finally finished my first Archivist run today. I blame the "slowness" on standing outside, taking copious amounts of screenshots instead of finding computers to look at.