too many forum sections for News

On2wheels

The problem I have today is that I saw a twitter post today about a large game update, so naturally I come here looking for the details, but I find that there's way too many possible forum sections (at least for new members like me) to find what was in the update, or if it even exists.

I'm proposing a section of the forum be marked more obviously for game changlogs, and sorted chronologically so they're easy to find.

Please don't flame if you don't agree, but if the devs have reasons, please enlighten!

Loving the game, just saw the game stats posted to twitter, Canada is #4!? :)

• 2 weeks later...
The problem I have today is that I saw a twitter post today about a large game update, so naturally I come here looking for the details, but I find that there's way too many possible forum sections (at least for new members like me) to find what was in the update, or if it even exists.

I'm proposing a section of the forum be marked more obviously for game changlogs, and sorted chronologically so they're easy to find.

Please don't flame if you don't agree, but if the devs have reasons, please enlighten!

Loving the game, just saw the game stats posted to twitter, Canada is #4!? :)

More information and easier to navigate forums to come. Thanks for checking in here on the forums for the latest update. It will be posted in our forums here, as well as on social media, soon.

Archived