Stats when you die

Renegade30

Would be great to see some stats about your survival experience given that it already exists in the logs, only harder to read. Things like calories eaten, animals killed, times attacked by wolves, top 3 favorite shelters and time spent in each, time spent outdoors, time spent indoors etc. Maybe even a novel title like Survivalist if you are very efficient or Killer if you kill lots of animals without taking anything or even Sloth if you spend most of your time sleeping. Perhaps achievements could be given for each too? At least when you die you will get a nice breakdown of your play through and a fun title.

I concur. It would be nice if it saved all of that too, so you can easily compare from one session to the next. At the very least it would be nice to see a list of my sessions for each difficulty and how long I survived; but additional info like the OP described along with a title would be great too... I think it would add quite a bit to sandbox play, especially for making it feel more meaningful after a silly mistake leads to death. Titles could just be base on something some sliding scale based on how long you survived (with difficulty factored in) or on how you survived... like Trapper, Scavenger, Angler, or Hunter or that sort of thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived