219 days and killed because...

Sabbers

Yeah, been there... If you're going for a 200+ days run, you might want to leave boxes/ books of matches where they are and note their location so you can pick them up when needed. This only works if you don't touch the matches, clicking on them or finding them in a container and putting them back will start the degradation process.

Knowing that untouched match boxes won't drop condition is a great piece of info, that would come in quite handy. Thanks!

Yeah, been there... If you're going for a 200+ days run, you might want to leave boxes/ books of matches where they are and note their location so you can pick them up when needed. This only works if you don't touch the matches, clicking on them or finding them in a container and putting them back will start the degradation process.

• 2 weeks later...

I just died on day 157 because of food poisoning, which I thought couldn't kill you anymore. I thought that food poisoning was no longer deadly but according to the game I died of food poisoning. Anyway, I am kind of glad that I finally died because the game had become dreadfully boring to me once I ran out of places to loot and the game just became a daily routine of sleep, eat, hunt, repeat. Glad to be able to start a new game finally.

I'm near 150 and I decided to relieve the boredom by using up my last three rounds on double kills, then taking on the wolves directly with the knife as they stand over the deer. Go out like Liam, I say! I could stretch it out further by bringing out the rabbit snares again, but that's no way to live.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived