The Littlest Long Dark Hobo

Ice Hole

Fluffy looks so happy prancing around.  Notched an arrow pulled the gut taught on the bow and I just could not take the shot.

Hinterland studios have you just released another chink of the road map. 

'Wellbeing system (i.e. mental/emotional cost of survival; “willpower locket” fits in here)'

Was the emotional cost of survival to only apply to the survivor?

If the medium is the message, than, the content is the user.  Marshall would be proud.

Drawing a bow and arrow on them (aiming any weapon) always used to turn a wolf aggressive.  This was previous wolf behaviour.

Now as long as the wolf is kept in range it will just prance along oblivious to all.

Did further testing by walking along side the wolf and after short time it goes into a full sprint.  Not to chase anything it is just to get out of range or 'off leash'.

Carrying several morsels in my backpack another wolf came by for a treat.  Almost had a pair of them walking with me but they went in opposite directions.  Now the challenge is to acquire a wolf pack.

Who wants to go for walkies?

• Like 1

Here is the prequel to the first video. 

After baiting the wolf and seeing this happy trotting behaviour after the bait was taken was puzzling to me.

The arrow was purposely aimed a little off.  After walking with the wolf I was thinking to start recording.

• Upvote 1