I Want To Know More About Jeremiah

Guest Kane Parry

Guest Kane Parry

I want to know more about him as he seems really interesting and o would love to know so much more about him as a person and his history 

save.png

Guest Kane Parry
23 minutes ago, DerpyLemon115 said:

I'm almost certain that we will be seeing him if future episodes of Wintermute.

Pretty recently I posted a question on Milton Mailbag (Number 31) about possible DLCs they would like to add and the reply was...

"If I had to make a decision on paid DLC right now -- Jeremiah side story OR partially-procedural road-journey  (ex. you have to travel 100 kms on a procedurally-generated section of highway to get to [???], mostly survival-focused but with occasional story bits along the way)."

Not saying this is confirmation that DLC about Jeremiah is going to come out. However it does lead me to believe that Hinterland are interested in fleshing out Jeremiah in the future.

Can't wait if they do! 

Guest Kane Parry
11 hours ago, Fuarian said:

I think he is ex-military. 

He seems so but I'm also wondering who the gravestones are for near the trappers homestead is it something to do with him or his family or the person who lived there before 

Edited by Kane Parry

Guest Kane Parry
10 hours ago, DerpyLemon115 said:

I'm almost certain that we will be seeing him if future episodes of Wintermute.

Pretty recently I posted a question on Milton Mailbag (Number 31) about possible DLCs they would like to add and the reply was...

"If I had to make a decision on paid DLC right now -- Jeremiah side story OR partially-procedural road-journey  (ex. you have to travel 100 kms on a procedurally-generated section of highway to get to [???], mostly survival-focused but with occasional story bits along the way)."

Not saying this is confirmation that DLC about Jeremiah is going to come out. However it does lead me to believe that Hinterland are interested in fleshing out Jeremiah in the future.

I just hope it isn't paid but I will probably still buy it :D

Guest Kane Parry
1 hour ago, Cr41g said:

take my money now.... additional content in ANY form would be welcomed by me... I love this game

I probably would buy it even though I hardly buy any DLC for any game 

Guest Kane Parry
28 minutes ago, kristaok said:

I liked him, but when he kicked me out I was like really Jeremiah?

Same Here :D