Revolver's Locations?

I started a new custom game in Mystery lake. Haven;t found the revolver yet, searched Carter Hydro Dam, nearby traliers, camp office and lake cabins so far. I am about to do a lot more searching. I must say, I am loving the other features so far.  

• Upvote 1

I haven't found one yet! I spawned in Mistery lake, I have searched all the fishing lodge, and the small camp around the lake, the 3 lumberjack trailers, the Dam, Made my way to the Office then to the Hunting cabin, I'm now at the top of Milton area, and Hiding in the Mother Goose house, evil wolf swarming the place, I can hear them I feel like the end is near ... 

Found one in the Turbine Room of the Dam Lower Level on the desk in the center of the room, not on the ones near the side entrances. Will post a picture later when I revisit the lower level to open some locked lockers.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, peteloud said:

I have been in there several times in the past 30 hours and didn't see a revolver there, or anywhere else in TWM.  If I had I would not tell anyone where it was.

Usually I play interloper and never see any firearms (FP :flaregun:is not a firearm it is safety related equipment).  Why keep it secret?  Let the kiddos have their pew pew 🔫shooters and enjoy The Long Dark.

Firing rounds at different objects gives some reflection of reality.  The snow responds with a white puff; tree gives splinters; metal container sends sparks.

The funniest for me using the pistol is going to search or gather something from the ground and accidentally discharge.  

2 hours ago, Jarulf said:

@hozz1235 I was just commenting on where I found a revolver, but I can see how it could have been read otherwise. 😀 

Anyway, found one at Trapper's too, in the safe if I remember correctly.

Of course, my fault!  I suppose if you were replying to me, you would have quoted. 😉

• Like 1