WANTED: Voice Actors For TLD Fan Project

TheEldritchGod

WANTED: Female voice actor. To play the part of Jennifer, an OTR truck driver. http://www.hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/19450-the-quonset-manager-origin-story/?do=findComment&comment=147001 This is some of the fiction of her story so far, but for the sake of this project, her script would be seriously different from this. This part of her story does not translate into "radio transmissions" well. Would need to be available on and off for 1-2 week period. Quality of recording setup does not need to be high, given the story elements. This could be in upwards of an hour of recordings.

WANTED: Various Male voice actors to play various bit parts in recording "radio transmissions". Quality of recording equipment need not be high, however, I am looking for very specific voice types as well as ability to emote. Prosody, Tone, Pitch, and speed control as well as ability to be consistent. Might need to do "touch ups" at later date. Will require prompt turn around time on script requests. Most parts will be under 15 minutes.

Sure, happy to help. Got a good, studio-quality mic gathering dust up here, havent used it much since my early YouTube days.

Just PM me some details, I can set it up tommorow, record a few bits, I sing as a hobby so I have worked out my tonsils quite a bit, can imitate voice in various depths. My natural voice is somewhere around a bit deeper barytone.

Edit: oh, should have also mentioned this - 25 yr old caucasian male.

Edited by Mroz4k

On 4/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Mroz4k said:

Sure, happy to help. Got a good, studio-quality mic gathering dust up here, havent used it much since my early YouTube days.

Just PM me some details, I can set it up tommorow, record a few bits, I sing as a hobby so I have worked out my tonsils quite a bit, can imitate voice in various depths. My natural voice is somewhere around a bit deeper barytone.

Edit: oh, should have also mentioned this - 25 yr old caucasian male.

Great. I have a few others. Unfortunately work has taken a bad time to require me to actually do work. Funny how that happens. So this is on hold for a day or two. Maybe until the weekend. I have a bunch of video to audit.

56 minutes ago, TheEldritchGod said:

Great. I have a few others. Unfortunately work has taken a bad time to require me to actually do work. Funny how that happens. So this is on hold for a day or two. Maybe until the weekend. I have a bunch of video to audit.

No worries. I will actually probably be working on an audio project of my own tommorow, so Id probably be busy anyways.

I didnt really try that hard, I could probably produce something of much higher quality, but since I had my microphone out, I decided to kick in some time and record something as a sort of "audiocasting".

I have a sore throat right now, but recording should be sufficient enough to give you an idea of what my voice is like :) 

Elegy, recited by Mroz4k