Pancakes.

ThePancakeLady

No need to wish for pancakes.  Pancakes are already within The Long Dark.

screen_0b4664bb-0cf1-4325-9acc-90c540b26b78_hi.thumb.png.fdddda4250805573206792820224ed2a.png

Pancakes under Glass

A framed picture of delicious pancakes.  Put there  just to drive you far from sanity.  Warm them in the oven and pour the syrup.  Yummy!

Edited by Ice Hole

53 minutes ago, Ice Hole said:

No need to wish for pancakes.  Pancakes are already within The Long Dark.

Reveal hidden contents

screen_0b4664bb-0cf1-4325-9acc-90c540b26b78_hi.thumb.png.fdddda4250805573206792820224ed2a.png

Pancakes under Glass

A framed picture of delicious pancakes.  Put there  just to drive you far from sanity.  Warm them in the oven and pour the syrup.  Yummy!

The paper just does not have the right texture, no matter how much Maple Syrup you put on it. Sally, my current survivor, was less than impressed.  ;)

Where there is a will (MacKenzie or otherwise...) There is a way! I know, it's cheap, un-Canadian. But all-in-one-just-add-water Pancake mix! A little batter in the bottom of a tin can, or a cooking pot... perfectly round Pancakes too! Who cares if they are a little more done on one side than the other, since you can't really flip them! Beside the point! Pancakes! :D

• Upvote 1

You know, come to think of it. Pancakes would make a really good post-apocalypse food. Because it is dry powder. I have made pancakes from really old pancake mix, I think a decade old and it tasted really good anyways. This reminds me that I want pancakes from the store. 

• Upvote 1