Looking for TLD 2K wallpapers!

On 4/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, JinxTheGamer said:

I was hoping Hinterland would release Official 2K wallpaper for Redux but so far I haven't found one. Does anyone know any good TLD 2K wallpapers?

If you do an image search for "The Long Dark Wallpapers" or even just an image search for "The Long Dark", you'll find thousands of images you can save and turn into wallpapers, and a number of unofficial websites that have 2k and 4k HD TLD Wallpapers. They aren't official, or licensed by Hinterland to distribute the artwork, so i will not link to them.

Me, I just take tons of screenshots while I play, and take a good number of HD shots, saved to my desktop. I import the ones I like most into Windows Display> wallpapers and screensavers,  or Wallpaper Engine, or other third party photo and image editing software, and create my own Desktop wallpapers and screensavers from my own shots. I like that each image hold a memory for me from a save that I have played in the game. Much more personal and enjoyable for me to have my own screenshots, but that is just me. 

On 4/22/2019 at 1:45 AM, ThePancakeLady said:

If you do an image search for "The Long Dark Wallpapers" or even just an image search for "The Long Dark", you'll find thousands of images you can save and turn into wallpapers, and a number of unofficial websites that have 2k and 4k HD TLD Wallpapers. They aren't official, or licensed by Hinterland to distribute the artwork, so i will not link to them.

Me, I just take tons of screenshots while I play, and take a good number of HD shots, saved to my desktop. I import the ones I like most into Windows Display> wallpapers and screensavers,  or Wallpaper Engine, or other third party photo and image editing software, and create my own Desktop wallpapers and screensavers from my own shots. I like that each image hold a memory for me from a save that I have played in the game. Much more personal and enjoyable for me to have my own screenshots, but that is just me. 

Yes there are images which you can turn into wallpapers but nothing in 2K or higher resolution and I'm looking for higher quality than FullHD.

1 hour ago, JinxTheGamer said:

Yes there are images which you can turn into wallpapers but nothing in 2K or higher resolution and I'm looking for higher quality than FullHD.

I'll send you a PM... I am not going to post links, but there is one site that may have a few...