Custom Stalker?

Arch

Alright on my last post I saw custom modes are better because you can make wolves less common and I agree the wolves are so annoying so little wolves is way better my personal main options are

Wolves: Low

Bears: Medium 

Moose:High or Very High

Weather:Medium 

Blizzards: High 

Loot: Medium 

Spawn Loot: Medium 

Passive Wildlife: No

Wolf Fear: High

Aurora: Medium 

Thats my main options for stuff 

If you’re wondering what my other options are I’ll be posting them soon.

Actually, I come to see wolves as a resource. Food that walks right up to you to get shot in the face so you can eat. I'll often go into a new area loaded down with tiny strips of raw meat just to gather up all the wolves in a massive train, then shoot them one at a time with my bow, but you have to be careful if you have too many at once, so I'll mix it up with the flare gun.

I wanted to keep  very near to Stalker so I reduced the number of wolves by one notch.  Then I remembered that after many days I had far too many resources so decided to reduce the resources that are found.  If I reduced lots of things I might as well just play at Voyager level.

This is the only custom game I've played, and I set it up ages ago, so I am unfamiliar with the custom settings, and I can't remember exactly what I did. 

" Actually, I come to see wolves as a resource "

With wolves reduced by one notch I still have more wolf meat than I can eat.

Archived