Nature won't kill you, beeing stupide will

Grunt

Hello.... 

I Just killed my character... 

After nearly 140 days, the 20last of those exploring, trying to teach top of timberwolf mountain.... 

Finally, the summit, lots of tools, tons of them... 

OK, nevermind, nice view, and i made it, even i had to drop most of my precious equipment on the platform on the rope climb to teach that part of the plane, tempting me from the Hut by the lake... 

Got ready to get down, but notice that body, down there... 

Poor Guy, i had to go and check him.... 

Never manage to go up again... 

Down was my only option, and i tryied to do it slowly.... 

Got to stressed.... Made a too big jump... And faded, cause of my internal bleeding.... 

Killed once again by my haste and Poor choice.... 

I was sad, and its What i like in this game. Highlighting the possible mistake i could totally do in real life situation... 

You can get up from the dead guy, to the left there is a small path leading under the wing back up to the 

And dropping down is actually the best way to climb the mountain down. Because that way you can encumber yourself with extra gear, and you don't have to climb a bunch of ropes with limited carry capacity instead. When dropping down, you just have to go slow, even crouching, and take it very slowly, and carefully.

Id guess the one thing that actually killed you in here was not being stupid, but more likely the panic. In this game, the secret to survival is keeping your cool, even if the crap hits the fan. Even if you get lost in the blizzard, it is better to take 10 seconds and think of a plan how to get out, rather then sporadically start running in all directions in panic, which contributes to getting lost even further.

Archived