"Community Hall"?

boy_scout_kevin

<Glimpse of a future "Dear players, due to some changes in the following maps we can't guarantee the safety of items stored there, so moving them away may be wise">

<Memories of the emergency evacuation of three "bases" and of carrying everything to a cave and then back again>

<Headbutts the wall>

8 hours ago, boy_scout_kevin said:

I've just done an admittedly quick re-scout of PV, and haven't seen anything like it.

There are some new additions I have witnessed in Pleasant Valley. 

Made predictions about PV expansion in this thread.

Pleasant Valley is so large you could drop Milton in it and many people wouldn't find it for a while, including myself.

Could that building take the place of one of the granary-like large wooden sheds, like that one near the lake?

Edited by Doc Feral
  • Upvote 1

Nope, not in sandbox yet.  It will typically be released to sandbox at the same time as the Wintermute update (in the case where they are making changes to a zone).  Hinterland has already hinted at the possibility of players having to move their stored stuff, as they've done in the past.  More to come...

Edited by hozz1235
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, boy_scout_kevin said:

Anything new here?

Some players have suggested in other threads that the Community Hall might end up being placed near the Rural Crossroads in PV (the area with the small convenience store and houses).

It's definitely not in Sandbox yet. I made a point to look after the last update - started a whole game just for exploring PV more thoroughly. 

As best I can figure and I walked up and down the road leading to the crossroads village, the community hall would probably end up on the map south side of the crossroads village and on the map west side of the road. It might replace the always burned out house that's across from the crossroads store or be somewhat further away from the river nearer the snow road that leads to the Barn. 

My guess for the location of the Community Hall will be near Skeeter's Ridge. 

Who is this Skeeter anyways?  Will we ever meet Skeeter?

This area has some history.  Several burned out houses and a forest fire. 

Was Skeeter attacked?

Between Skeeter's Ridge and Point of Disagreement is my hunch. 

Were they arguing over who is going to shank Skeeter?

This area is very suspicious.

• Like 3