Wolfskin Hat

hozz1235

I think a hooded cape would be better. We all had drooled about Jeremiah's hood since the first time we saw his image, but another piece of headgear would be a waste, since wolf pelts are large and it wouldn't probably fit over (or under) the rabbitskin one. And a cape would be an accessory, draped over other clothes. And look badass.

1 hour ago, Doc Feral said:

I think a hooded cape would be better. We all had drooled about Jeremiah's hood since the first time we saw his image, but another piece of headgear would be a waste, since wolf pelts are large and it wouldn't probably fit over (or under) the rabbitskin one. And a cape would be an accessory, draped over other clothes. And look badass.

Yes it would!,B|

57 minutes ago, hozz1235 said:

Send me a PM - I cannot utter the word without possible reprisal :ph34r:

Your braveness is worthy of all my upvotes. Awesome hat as well, there's so much untapped potential to this game, we could really make it our own with a few tools. 

2 hours ago, galadhlinn said:

I hope we are headed towards full sets of clothing from rabbit, wolf, deer, bear, moose, each set with its own bonus traits, each with a full set bonus.

-G

Sacred style? Or even better, Marshall Bravestarr? I want to shout "Strength of the Bear!" "Speed of the Stag!" "Endurance of the Moose!" and so on.

Archived