Unlock 4DON badges on 2019

muoz

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 2:35 AM, ThePancakeLady said:

Eh, I missed being able to play it as well. but the 4DoN badges are simply pretty pixels, with no buffs or benefits. Not needed for the Feat mastery. Just things to show off in screenshots. So i am fine with not having them.

For us completionists out there, it's a big deal. 

I'll post a mailbag question.

• Upvote 3

On 6/12/2019 at 11:11 PM, hozz1235 said:

For us completionists out there, it's a big deal. 

I'll post a mailbag question.

I wasn't able to play the event and i'm kind of a completioner as well. When i saw the (missing) badges ingame for the first time, i was desperate as well and i understand your intention.

But think about it just a bit: When you can get time-limitied badges outside the time and event they were made for, what does it mean for the events themself? When we are able to get all the badges without fullfilling ther necessary requirements, what's the meaning left on these missions? I don't have them as well, but in my opinion that's the way it has to be done 🤷‍♂️

Maybe they will make it posible to repeat the event after Hallowen 2019? But even then i think the earned badge should show that it was not earned in 2018.

Edited by Karl Grylls
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Actually, I am quite glad that the badges don't give any buffs or benefits. I started the first day of 4DON today and I have to say I am not enjoying it. I really enjoy survival mode, searching each place and slowly becoming more self sufficient by collecting better gear and then moving on to a new area is fun for me. I have searched most of the Coastal Highway in 4DON now and I've found a few chocolate bars, water, a ridiculous amount of coffee and tea as well as a few pieces of clothing and 1 sewing kit and that is about it. 

For those who really have to have those badges, enjoy!! Personally I'll stick to my current survival mode.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, Cr41g said:

too each their own.. today is the easiest day to play...and not really great to judge the entire event on

Yes, the event gets progressively harder. The only reason day one is easy-ish is because day 3/4 is brutal.

• Upvote 1

Guest kristaok

I could understand how some people wouldn't like the event, because it does only last so long, it progresses pretty quickly, and it is tough.