Invisible wall on the road to The Ravine after the hydro dam

muoz

I don't think the invisible wall in the road after passing the hydro dam is an elegant solution. Does not fit with the game itself.

Maybe devs could make Mackenzie turn back instead of hitting the invisible wall.  Another idea may be to place big fallen tree. If you need to go there in future episodes you could make the player to start a big fire for burning the tree.

20 minutes ago, XaldinVii said:

Or you could make it accessible but when you get to the train bridge in the Ravine it is completely taken out in the one section, not allowing you to cross.

I guess that the problem they have is that in the next episodes the path should be open and accesible, so if it's completely taken out how do you explain later that you can now pass through?

Well Jeremiah mentions going to PV for the radio tower for Mackenzie to try to contact Perseverance Mills there. I assume where they intend for you to go next is thru the Dam and transition area into PV and make your way to to the Signal Hill radio control building, then from there who knows. That and even if Ep. 3 starts as you playing as Astrid I am sure she is going to be in completely different route or to areas we have't been to considering she went thru the tunnel. 

Archived