Why dont fix?

data

In Forlorn muskeg, near the forge, there's a small metal box underneath the whole platform with the bed. If you saw down the metal shelf next to the box, it also gets rid of the box. I lost my rifle due to this.

28 дек. 2016 в 12:32

screen_(468, -123, 58)_f39693d7-45ca-4c06-b7e7-4af570a6600c.png

On 2/16/2019 at 9:16 AM, data said:

In sweat, yes.>:( Have a chance to return stored tools?

TheLongDark 2019-02-16 17-00-37.mp4

Hi data! I suspect yes. It's not like the tools are not in the container, it's that with the door "disappeared" you can't access the container. I expect that when they fix it everyone will find their missing stuff waiting for them when they get access to the containers back.

Now clearly, I don't work for them and I can't promise anything on their behalf, and I'm pretty sure they won't promise anything themselves Because Reasons, but this certainly looks like a problem of not being able to access the container's "interface", rather than the container disappearing entirely.

Hinterland probably has several different issues they are trying to deal with and would probably want to do it all in one update than several of them. 

I have seen the tool set in Old Spence Forge. I have seen the file cabinet in the Camp Office. I have seen the desk drawer in the bunk trailer outside the Carter Hydro baseyard. Not every tool set, file cabinet, or desk has the problem and one thing they'd probably want to do is to avoid compounding things by going with a general solution that "fixes" every item whether it was affected or not. 

I know that doesn't really help you right now, but that probably is why it is taking so long.

Archived