Lohaan

Mouse cursor & misclicks

As it has been the past few years, I always seem to return to TLD after a break. And one thing that really struck me again when returning recently is how much time I waste dancing around sticks and stones with my controller while trying to pick them up...bouncing around the object like...left, no right...left again...no right again...ooh up a bit...no not that much...ooh little bit down click click click click click click....oh little bit left again.....tHERE YOU GO....one stick picked up. That cursor just seems to jump over and not picking it up so often.On Interloper, so much time wasted mis-clicking. I would love a change in that mouse cursor so it might cover a bigger area....or be more responsive to sticks and stones in particular cos I literally start asking myself whether it's worth the time to stop here for this one stick...or piece of coal...and although it always is....honestly...I'm wasting a lot of time with my cursor mis-clicking small items. And changing my sensitivity is not really the answer cos then my movement will just be slower...so not worth setting that down just to collect sticks.  

A simple way would be a hotkey to pick up everything on screen within range. It wouldn't exploitable to enter a room in the dark and echolocate everythng like a whale, but it would make life easier. Like when you have fifty sticks and a hundred cat tails on the floor and decide to pack up and move.

• Upvote 1

Since Redux I have found that there is a lag when clicking on selections in the inventory menu.  Because of this I have frequently eaten, dropped etc. the wrong item.