DerpyLemon115

Spear Skill

If the bear spear gets added to survival I think it should have it's own skill set to level up. Here's what I think it would be like.

Level 1: Basic skills

Level 2: 25% reduced stamina drain 

Level 3: 50% reduced stamina drain, 20% more damage and bleed time reduced

Level 4: 75% reduced stamina drain, 40% more damage and bleed time reduced, 20% struggle bonus (makes it so the struggle meter fills faster)

Level 5: 75% reduced stamina drain, 40% more damage and bleed time reduced, 30% struggle bonus, 20% for an instant kill (Comes along with an animation, much like the one when you kill Old Bear in episode 2)

I tried to make this as balanced as possible but feel free to make any changes you want the leveling to go

• Upvote 1

This spear will make bear hunting trivial. 

No bleed out or instant kill with the spear, just straight damage with a chance to break on use.

Also lower the weight of the thing or most people won't use it, I know I wouldn't with its current weight. It is a specialized item for one creature at the moment and that creature is easily avoided or killed with current weapons present in the game.

It is wonderful for the story mode but, imo, worthless for survival because in it's current form it is so specialized.