Archivist Challenge

Ice Hole

This is a great addition to the challenges.  My first try at it and a aurora wolf jumped me twice at the Orca gas station.  The door at the back was locked and got jumped then again while I looked for the fumbled flashlight.  There are some small additions that could improve the challenge immensely.  Make it more random; add in the journal notes; end the challenge on top of Timberwolf Mountain.

Currently the challenge is laid out in a somewhat straight path.  The starting location is the same then go FM, BR, ML, CH, DP, PV, TWM from my initial opinion seems the most direct route.   Make the starting location random.  If the journal notes were added then a larger pool of targets could be shuffled and randomly selected and the result is less linearity. 

To end the challenge at the bottom of TWM especially during an aurora seems anti climatic.  Add in a pilot's log within an only open during an aurora door in the aft of the plane.

screen_8bbad10d-9fae-4daa-aa67-1090a401f4ac_hi.thumb.png.075a2876d9d4821a0c11c0ca95933a4b.png

Or make this the Archivist II Challenge.  More challenges the better.

Archived