Glitch w ice in Long Curve, Pleasant Valley

Exturnalize

I dropped through the ice floor, but it didn't register that I fell though the ice; rather, it let me continue to walk around in a sort of channel, one I couldn't get out of.  I ended up having to quit and relaunch game.

I was in Challenges mode.

Glitch occurred after I reached the dead-end of Long Curve, Pleasant Valley.  I picked the three rose bushes and walked down to the ice whereupon I dropped through, leaving me stuck in a channel I couldn't get out of.

Yep, I've had the exact same thing happen in that spot, too.  About a week ago, I also noticed a deer in PV that had spawned under the ice (in the wider area where the rivers come together).  I could see it running around although it appeared smaller than it should have and was sort of a grayish color.

There was a thread running about a month ago called "Stuck" that listed a few other spots in the world where this sort of thing can happen.  I listed one there in the Milton Basin.  Someone from Hinterlands responded on that thread that they have had several reports, so they are at least aware of them.

Archived