Deep Forest Achievement

Jeremy47

Well it needs to burn 72 hours and you get at max a 50% increase to fire duration with an outside fire. If you go inside your outside fire will not keep it's duration bonus and only regains it when you go back outside. If you are only using cedar then you need less than 72 pieces. https://thelongdark.fandom.com/wiki/Fire

I got this achievement (on accident) during a summit loot. I had to keep a fire going constantly while i looted and consolidated it all down to manageable size.

I would recommend making it in a cave entrance so the fire would be wind shielded and have the outdoor bonus. You can find the caves inside/outside line a few ways. You can take an uncured thing and keep placing it further and further into the cave until you see it at 1% cured. Alternatively you can keep checking your feel like temp until it goes up when you cross inside.

Welcome to the community by the way.

Thanks but I already know where to do it I almost got the achievement at one time but I ran out of material and there were none left in the area. I was just wanting to know if we had to have one thousand sticks or how many others before I attempt it again.

Archived