Xbox - Grey Mother no audio

Truebasic

Most likely an existing post or known dialogue issue;

On Xbox One, the new Intro chapter cutscenes for Wintermute we're fine. The scene where Will removes shrapnel from his hand lost the, "grunt", audio, but that may be unrelated.

My first time coming into Milton on the new route (which I enjoyed a lot more than the old tunnel route, fyi), the Grey Mother has no audio. I enter her cabin and there's an odd, green filter. There are no prompts until I approach the grey mother and I get, "Interact". Once I initiate that, I get a cutscenes with no conversation dialogue, though the grey mother model moves and speaks. With subtitles on, I see what the intended audio is, though once it gets to a point where I would choose a response on the old build, it just sits.

So, yeah, I exited to main menu at that point. I'm looking forward to continuing redux, played as-intended, whenever the next hotfix comes out or if somebody has a fix I need to do.

Running on an Xbox one s 1tb console. Original install was last July, updated whenever the December update came out. My previous saves did not persist, I assumed that was an update incompatibility thing. My survival saves did persist, however.

Archived