Forest Talkers cache side quest (spoilers)

Captcavey

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I did a search though and ML cache quest comes up a lot. Starting this thread as this is specifically about the forest talkers side quest cache locations.

i found the note and the icons have appeared. I found the one in BR (I think) but the FM one I built a fire right where the cache should be. Anyone else having issues with forest talker caches not showing? If so, do you know if I’m just looking in the wrong place? I seem to be right on top of the icon.

I' ve been able to find them all, but I can say they weren't quite centered on where the map put them & some of them aren't really visable until you are basically standing on them.

Update - I just went back in a different play thru and there's a rock bulge covering where the cache used to be - its definately not there.  

Thanks for your posts! The locations of 2 caches in Episode 2 were shifted in a recent updated, however it appears that a bug prevented the maps from updating with their new locations if a players had already unlocked the mission. 

We're looking into this issue, but in the meantime anyone who has unlocked the Forest Talker Cache mission should be able to locate the Mystery Lake and Forest Talker Caches at their new locations (see attached maps).5c461afe6b261_fmcache.thumb.png.56ade1b4c6c45d350a992c76f8ff8975.png5c461af5bcc4e_mlcache.thumb.png.3a2cfa536b92653f3ee70e19d18f8519.png

Archived