Wolf and other hunters

kkeemmss

Having lots of options in custom game is really good and all, but there is only two options about wolves and other aggressive animals. they hunt me or run away from me like a chicken. i would like option where wolf ignore me not run away. and wolves should always defend their meat.

then i realise that turning passive animals to NO and turning animal detection range all the way down would be something like that, but then all passive animals would be to easy to get

so how about separate slider for passive and aggressive animals and include really close detection range.

ah and what's up with not be able to copy share code from custom game? i have to write it down symbol by symbol

I like the idea of separate sliders for the different types of animals.  Currently I find the rabbit close encounters way too easy to get.

On 1/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, kkeemmss said:

ah and what's up with not be able to copy share code from custom game? i have to write it down symbol by symbol

Don't you people have phones? :)

The problem I have is inserting an image into the text box.  That just does not fit. 

Why not copy the text to the clipboard with an on screen button.  I hear all the new PC have this feature and I heard rumors of keyboard short cuts too.   Paste the code works

You should make a separate wish list item for Copy Custom Codes and give attention to it.

Archived