Paradise farm key

Rick

Redux or Survival?  (only ask because I haven't played Redux).

There are usually 3(?) places to find the key.  Do you know of these places? (I'd do spoiler tags but I don't know how).  If not, then I'd say keep looking, notably other places that need keys. 

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

No mater what I do or where I look the key to the farm house are no where to be found. Are there any prerequisite tasks that need to be completed before the key appears? Frustrating. 

In the Redux version of Wintermute, you can't go into the farmhouse until you've been sent there on a specific mission - before that the door is just locked and there isn't a key. When you're on the mission, it magically becomes unlocked and you don't need a key. So you need to play through Grey Mother's Main missions to get to that point.

I haven't been there on Survival Mode since the Redux update so I don't know about the key situation there.

1 hour ago, NardoLoopa said:

Redux or Survival?  (only ask because I haven't played Redux).

There are usually 3(?) places to find the key.  Do you know of these places? (I'd do spoiler tags but I don't know how).  If not, then I'd say keep looking, notably other places that need keys. 

Redux and I do know the places. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Ross, what’s the easiest way to get 8000 lbs into that fridge. Every time I try to get a deer carcass killed by a wolf there’s nothing left. Thanks. 

She will take anything...including Cattails.

But I just raided some of the houses in Milton and the Orca Station...and had enough to fill her fridge and then some.

I was playing on Capable Survivor so you know.

Archived