It's like I have a pet

Guest kristaok

Guest kristaok

I'm at Broken Railroad Hunting Lodge and there's one Wolf, I have refused to kill him for some reason... he pretty much sticks around killing Rabbits, he's left a few for me to snag as well. 

Anyone else kind of have that one animal they just couldn't kill? I mean I have killed a Bear, a Moose, a few Deer, and a Wolf or two on this Pilgrim save (I'm about 60days in) so I'm not against hunting. I just like this little guy. 

Guest kristaok
53 minutes ago, JaySovereign said:

I had one that followed me for quite a bit, but he never attacked me. I just let him go on his way. Some wolves are chill like that, I suppose.

Yea this one was like that, he's never attacked me. He just stays around Hunting Rabbits. I don't have the heart to kill him since he's not mean. 

Guest kristaok
On 1/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Nervous Pete said:

Plus he's keeping that dangerous rabbit population in check. Remove him and they'd be gnawing at your door in no time!

Exactly haha. 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, Ice Hole said:

This is my pet rabbit and his name is George.

screen_67c28e62-ba4b-4cba-8cdb-7d1c0d9a36a5_hi.thumb.png.d45b6ebe53ccbb044503d071622f1dec.png

He likes to go for walks.

screen_3b9d81b7-e288-402e-9155-9b9df8466ebb_hi.thumb.png.9d3eefa5cee3422668246f4b1843b6a0.png

He likes to stay just ahead of me and wiggle his ears.

screen_b2308a7d-9b58-4adc-8b21-d52714850cf4_hi.thumb.png.192dc068514efc23d6e68b7e268b7864.png

These rabbits are looking but I am not sure what they are seeing.

George is sooo cute :) 

On 1/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, Pillock said:

I think anyone unaware of the above topic should give it a read!

Thanks for this. :)

4 hours ago, DerpyLemon115 said:

There is a wolf in a cave at desolation point

Good ole Scruffy. 

Sometimes there is a carcass in there and makes me wonder if this pup is sick or injured.  The other members of the pack are out hunting but they managed to bring this carcass inside for him to gnaw on while recuperating.

screen_9f57ee1b-5d26-4cb8-ad9a-7b4018309234_hi.thumb.png.947620f064f5af778326342adf6df593.pngThis is my pet rabbit - Sniper. I stationed myself at the Hunting Lodge at the broken railroad, I had killed all the wolves around and the moose so I had plenty of meat and time until I eat it all. So in my spare time, a few days I was collecting all the rocks I found around and went to the cave near the lodge because this rabbit lives there and I threw rocks at him from a distance. I was going for the Stone Age Sniper achievement. After a few days I finally got it - I stunned the rabbit with a rock from a great distance and I went to get it, cheering, I was so proud of both of us and I already knew I was gonna let it go. I hoped I could catch it and bring it with me to the lodge but unfortunately the game does not allow it.
So I gave Sniper a good pet on the head and let it go free. Every time I walk pass that cave I give him a big smile and nod at him. Good buddy, helping me out with such an impossible achievement.

Guest kristaok
On 1/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, DerpyLemon115 said:

There is a wolf in a cave at desolation point that refused to kill one play through, I even dropped off some food for him every now and then. 

That’s neat, that’s how I felt about the wolf I let live in my area. 

On 1/9/2019 at 3:02 PM, Mystix said:

screen_9f57ee1b-5d26-4cb8-ad9a-7b4018309234_hi.thumb.png.947620f064f5af778326342adf6df593.pngThis is my pet rabbit - Sniper. I stationed myself at the Hunting Lodge at the broken railroad, I had killed all the wolves around and the moose so I had plenty of meat and time until I eat it all. So in my spare time, a few days I was collecting all the rocks I found around and went to the cave near the lodge because this rabbit lives there and I threw rocks at him from a distance. I was going for the Stone Age Sniper achievement. After a few days I finally got it - I stunned the rabbit with a rock from a great distance and I went to get it, cheering, I was so proud of both of us and I already knew I was gonna let it go. I hoped I could catch it and bring it with me to the lodge but unfortunately the game does not allow it.
So I gave Sniper a good pet on the head and let it go free. Every time I walk pass that cave I give him a big smile and nod at him. Good buddy, helping me out with such an impossible achievement.

I’m glad he went free. 

Archived